About

I’m Jeanna (JEE-nuh)…My parents set me up for success on day one by guaranteeing that I would have to correct at least one person every day of my life. Some burdens are a joy to carry. Often a new friend will lose confidence in how they have pronounced my name when they see Jeanna written in front of them. As they apologetically attempt to understand the spelling of my name I almost always shift the focus to my parents and how they chose to identify me.

I enjoy my name, it allows me to engage people in my story.

Who I am–takes up about 1% of my creative energy these days–the other 99%–is who I am becoming.

I’d love to hear the story who you are and who you are becoming.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: