Desmond was sick today so I had to stay home with him. Even though he was under the weather we were able to find an activity to hold his interest. We made Jumbo Flaky Biscuit Pizza. So easy that a sick one year old can help you make it.
1 Can of Jumbo Flaky Biscuits (Split for more than 8, I left mine big and flaky)
3 Tablespoons of Pizza Sauce (or make your own with tomato paste and seasonings)
2/3 Cup of Shredded Cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
5 Slices of Deli Sliced Ham Chopped (any toppings of your choice this was what we had on hand)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- You can split the biscuits up to make more than 8 because they are so big and they separate easily.
- Arrange your biscuits or biscuit halves on an ungreased cookie sheet (I always use aluminum foil)
- Top with pizza sauce
- Add chopped deli sliced ham
- Top each biscuit evenly with shredded cheese
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
Remove from the oven and make sure that they are not too hot before you let the kiddos eat. Enjoy!